Oil changes are the single most important aspect of car maintenance. Engine oil serves many useful purposes, but over time can become contaminated from dirt, particles and other impurities and deposits. Dark and dirty looking oil is also a sign that it’s ready to be changed.
Routine oil changes keep your engine well lubricated to run smoother, cooler and with reduced wear between parts. Speedy Auto Service will help you know when it’s time to change your oil and what might be the best type of oil for you.
Speedy Oil Change Service
Our professional Oil Change service includes:
- Replace the oil with up to five (5) litres of quality motor oil.
- Replace oil filter, and check other filters.
- Grease universal joints, steering and suspension components, where applicable.
- Check under the chassis for component integrity, leaks, CV boot issues, and wear of steering components.
- Visually inspect belts, wiper blades, and exterior lights.
- Check tire pressure and adjust as necessary.
- Check fluids and lubricants such as coolant, brake fluids, power steering, transmission, and windshield washer fluids, and replace as necessary.