Find a Speedy Auto Service location near you
Cars today are complex engineering and technology marvels, with intricate monitoring systems. When that engine light comes on, it could be due to a variety of reasons. You can save money on expensive mechanical repairs as well as time and frustration by bringing your car in for routine preventative care and regular engine tune ups.
Vehicle Inspection at Speedy Auto Service
At Speedy Auto Service we have the latest diagnostic equipment that lets us pinpoint the problem and get you on your way again. Speedy Auto Service’s routine preventative service includes:
- Ensuring the wiring looks solid and that there are no loose connections.
- Check air, fuel and oil filters to help prevent overheating, stalling and unnecessary engine wear.
- Examine spark plugs to inspect for excessive wear and proper gapping.
Our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect your vehicle, including the exhaust system, brakes, suspension, emission system, ignition timing, battery and charging system, spark plugs, belts and hoses, lights and turn signals, filters, radiator and coolant, tires (pressure and tread depth), chassis, ball joints, control arms and constant-velocity (CV) boots, and visual inspection of engine.
Our Speedy Zone* technology offers unprecedented speed and accuracy to diagnose potential problems.
Signs that your vehicle needs an engine tune up
- The engine light goes on and stays on.
- Your vehicle is stalling frequently.
- The car is not running smoothly.
- Your car is difficult to start or idles badly.
- You’re spending more on gas per mileage.
Find a Speedy Auto Service near you to schedule regular vehicle maintenance services and car engine repair.