Find a Speedy Auto Service location near you
Performing regular vehicle maintenance helps keep you and your family safe on the road while saving time and money in the long run. Today’s vehicles are more complex with new designs, additional monitoring systems, and improved technology. Despite these advances, vehicle maintenance still comes down to the little things.
Vehicle Inspection at Speedy Auto Service
Scheduling regular vehicle inspections can help identify minor issues before they become major problems and reduce the need for unexpected major repairs in the future:
- Scheduled oil changes – Extends engine life, improves engine performance, and helps your engine get the most mileage out of your vehicle.
- Inspection of air cabin, and fuel filters – Helps keep your engine running and you breathing better.
- Tire Rotation – Helps you get the most mileage out of your tires.
- Inspect battery condition and test its performance – Helps ensure you can start every time.
- Inspect drive belts, tensioners, pulleys, and hoses.
- Check and top off fluids – windshield washer fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, brake fluid, etc. – All are important for safe driving.
- Flush fluids at manufacturer’s specified mileage intervals – Maintains warranty and extends the life of internal parts.
- Inspect brakes, steering, and suspension systems – All important for your safety.
At Speedy, we’re here to help you manage your vehicle inspection, car repair, and maintenance service. We have your OE manufacturer’s recommended service schedule and can help you plan your visits. We also offer several car repair and maintenance service packages that include all regular maintenance offerings at special prices, plus FREE 120 days of roadside assistance!