WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I GET IN AN ACCIDENT?
Remain calm. If there are no injuries, it is not necessary to call the police. You must fill out an accident report, in order to provide the information that will be necessary to make a claim. However, you must call the police if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Someone has been injured.
- You are outside your province.
- You are the victim of a hit and run, theft or vandalism.
If you need a tow-truck:
Contact us, as well as your insurer. Even if the accident seems minor:
- Never leave the scene of an accident before either contacting the police or filling out an accident report.
- Get to a safe spot, out of the traffic.
- If necessary, move your vehicle to avoid blocking traffic.
Why choose Fix Auto?
- Fix Auto has been in operation for more than 24 years. The impeccable quality of our service – including follow-up – is shown by the loyalty and satisfaction of our clients.
- Fix Auto does body work and nothing else, making us experts in this field.
- Fix Auto is recognized by all insurers.
- Fix Auto takes care of everything: from the hand-over of your keys to delivery of your vehicle, including filing your insurance claim.
- All body shops in the Fix Auto network must respect a code of ethics developed for your protection.
- Fix Auto offers a rock-solid guarantee.
My vehicle is still under warranty.
What should I do?
The Fix Auto guarantee replaces all other warranties, including the dealer’s. (And most dealers sub-contract their repairs to independent body shops.)
What does the Fix Auto guarantee give me?
- Impeccable service.
- A professional and courteous team.
- A guarantee that is valid throughout our national network. Only Fix Auto offers this.